Recruitment cost are rapidly becoming a larger and larger portion of the overall study budget. Research Answers produces results at a significantly lower subject acquisition costs. We address the root causes of poor enrollment and share best practices of top performing sites. Our cross-functional approach includes the following:
● Early intervention to help sites address recruitment issues before study start-up.
● Protocol validation testing to estimate how large a patient population is required to meet enrollment goals.
● Monitor training on best practice recruitment processes.
● Technology tools that will assist sites to query EMR databases to quickly identify potential subjects.
● Follow-up site training after initiation to keep site focused on enrollment activities.
Contact Research Answers today and learn how this Program can be incorporated into your overall recruitment strategy.
In most studies, a small number of sites provide the majority of subjects. Most sites do not deliver the contracted number of subjects. The Site Engagement Program provides the framework to create greater performance from these sites.
Contact us to learn more:
Phone: 904 476-7961